✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

There is no such thing as fossil fuel! That is a lie to make us think there is a limited supply! Not sure there were even dinosaurs. They may have manufactured those artifacts to further the narrative and to display in museums. You know what happens under musesums? Tunnels. Art cargo is not inspected. 😳

Forreal though... who has the sauce on dinosaurs because I'm thinking they were just giants. Could be wrong.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎢 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’— πŸ’™πŸ’š

I took this picture while hiking in Colorado. I believe dinosaurs were real.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Could be Hope. Definitely not on the anti-dinosaur bandwagon they could be 100% real. Just thinking that sometimes perception and interpretations of things vary, especially over time. Modern man could be correct.... or maybe the men of old were. Hard to say sometimes. I enioy thinking about it.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

Cool picture BTW 😎

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

I’ve even read that they are made with chicken bones. No idea. But I do know that The Bible does not talk about them. satan will do anything to discredit The Bible.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Hard to find info but I remember hearing between the Smithsonian and China the fossils are all under control like history.

(1) Show this thread