Sticking with AnonUp. Feels like the right place to be. Will remain my main place to be online.

Some topics we're starting seems to be for this place only, at least for now (religion, bloodlines, history etc.) Feels like a training ground for what is to come and our purpose for the other places.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

same feels

do unto others as you would want done unto you

THE ONLY PLACE TO BE!!!🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

my place also

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

💯✅

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

I'm only active on here until I can get on TS.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Anonup and WeGo. That's it for me!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Love AU Family and Frenz. Love the Vibes. My only platform. This is home sweet home.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Staying here this is home
I'm on no other platform

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

The vibe here is so different.

I am on Truth and have only made 2 posts...neither post was liked or re-truthed literally at all - which is weird, usually there is SOMEONE that will repost. It's like no one saw it at all. Just makes me think that maybe some "Truths" are too soon to be out there.

I will stay right here - love this little family.

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

same

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

whats your truth handle. Ill friend you there.

(3) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Yes. I like the energy here.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Love A.U Johnny. This Is where anons Come To Share Pure Research.

AnonUp and Telegram are where I can be 100% myself. But still dropping nuggets on Fakebook, IG & Truth

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Will be on Truth when desktop version available.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Staying here as well. Lots more interaction and conversations here.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Ditto Patriot! 🤝

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

I Visit Other Sites But I Am Very Comfy Here.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.💯

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🎯🎯🎯
Iron sharpens Iron

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I just looked that verse up 10 minutes ago. Good Vibes 🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Same here. Like the way you think. :)

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

so what are everyone else's opinions on how many social media platforms is too many? at what point do you start feeling disconnected from your live life?
just curious

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Jes King to her Publication

imo its not quantity is how u use your time there. for me check ins and if i find something intersting to share. real life is a lot more fulfilling

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

samezy🥰

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Anonup.com
Is the place to be😊
They do not boot you off for posting truths.
Everyone on Anonup "rocks!" 🤗
This is the "go to place"
We count on each other ,spread the word😁

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

AnonUp is where we Hold the Line.
Truth Social is where they learn what the line is.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I am on both and not leaving. Holding the line with my fam.
WWG1WGA
🇺🇸👊🏻🇺🇸

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I noticed on TS no one talks or share’s what they did to children .

(6) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

AU will be my first go to place when I login in.

In response God Wins to her Publication

and its initials are golden!!

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

👍

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree, Johnny +6 😁. This feels like family/home to me ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏

YEP I WILL STAY ON ANONUP AND GAB AND ADD TRUTH SOCIAL WHEN YOU CAN GET ON IT FROM MY COMPUTER NOT MY PHONE I DON'T DO APPS PERIOD ON MY PHONE NEVER HAVE I SIGNED UP ON TRUTH SOCIAL ON THE FIRST DAY IT RELEASED LAST YEAR SO WHEN I CAN GET ON BY MY COMPUTER I WILL BE THERE TOO

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

I'm waiting for the desktop version.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:) 😎 HiYa Johnny 🥰😘 Mine too :) Twitter has me locked out anyways... Let’s Learn Together 🥰😘🥰

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Iron sharpens Iron Brother. 🎯

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I agree and everyone is my family. I'm very loyal to family.