#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

My Boy Rhett...Both are Maine Coon and can weigh up to 25 lbs
Rhett weighed 22 lbs..hard to see in this pic but I could walk him on a leash... Lost him at 18 1/2 years old in 2009๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I really hurts when you lose a pet, you never forget them.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

You know it.. I had Scarlett my Siamese a year after I found Rhett (well they all found me really๐Ÿ˜‰) both rescues...then I rescued Tara and she was a bit of a wild child, she would ride on Rhetts back...๐Ÿ˜‚
I lost Scarlett in 2010, the year after Rhett, she was 17, and Tara my Orange Tabby I had until 2017 she was 15...All 3 cats HATED me when I got Finn, my Mini Schnauzer, until they realized he was a buddy to them all...now I only have Finn and he is 13 next month (91 dog years)๐Ÿ˜–... I am dreading the inevitable that is coming...
but I know God will place more rescues in my future..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

And you will see them again, at least I believe so!.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

crying at my desk reading thisโค

me tooo..good tears tho, I know I will see them all again someday..๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it