#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My Boy Rhett...Both are Maine Coon and can weigh up to 25 lbs
Rhett weighed 22 lbs..hard to see in this pic but I could walk him on a leash... Lost him at 18 1/2 years old in 2009💔🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I really hurts when you lose a pet, you never forget them.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

You know it.. I had Scarlett my Siamese a year after I found Rhett (well they all found me really😉) both rescues...then I rescued Tara and she was a bit of a wild child, she would ride on Rhetts back...😂
I lost Scarlett in 2010, the year after Rhett, she was 17, and Tara my Orange Tabby I had until 2017 she was 15...All 3 cats HATED me when I got Finn, my Mini Schnauzer, until they realized he was a buddy to them all...now I only have Finn and he is 13 next month (91 dog years)😖... I am dreading the inevitable that is coming...
but I know God will place more rescues in my future..🙏🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

And you will see them again, at least I believe so!.

I pray this is true, I've had many cats over my lifetime and to see them all again..Oh what a complete joy that will be.. I had Georgie and Sammy twin kitties that stood on their hind legs to beg, ADORABLE, and I had another Siamese when I was a child, he was like a dog, wouldn't let anyone in the front door and even chased the repairman out of our living room who was fixing the old floor furnace... LOL. So many I can't wait to see again..💓🐾🙏

I totally believe that and will love to see all my fur babies again.

Only people mentioned by @lee in this post can reply

Ditto..and thanQ for the beautiful meme. I have saved it.💓.