Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

looks a little like… 😎❤️

Yes...first thing I noticed...he is not center of the shot....he and the Twin Towers start out as almost equally centered with the Towers being slightly more central. A point of highlighting the Twin Towers perhaps? Did they already know what might happen? The No Smoking sign just off to the right...or...actually...in reverse it would be the "left"...also did not NEED to be in the shot...but they chose to include it next to the Towers. If nothing is random...then all is purposeful. I'd be curious to know what year this was broadcast.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I’m still crushing.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I know this sounds off time, but I keep seeing that freaking thing over and over like a sore thumb on lead ins on my stuff I look for as far as songs on youtube. That Liberty Commercial insurance, I know they are all secret org at the top, BUT there is a reason beyond cookies, I am being shown that OVER and over again.

55 = JFK Jr! Hopefuly with you, DoQ+ can take out the#13 bloodlines.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

😍

Goosebumps ❤❤

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I was so sure he was going to introduce Donald J Trump as one of those people making New York a better place to live.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

no Smoking Sign 👀

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The twins in the background. Those were the days