"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

What is REALLY happening:

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Are you keeping a journal about how these times are affecting you & your loved ones?

In about 200 years, folks are going to be fascinated to hear stories written about our lives today - yours & mine. They'll crave hearing about all the mundane stuff that was interrupted, how everything we took for granted was taken away...

We need to commit things to writing & print out things we have stored digitally.

If it was so easy to eliminate millennia of knowledge via book-burning back in the day, how much easier is it to do that worldwide by flipping a switch & eliminating digitally stored data?

Thanks for all you do, Jason!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I feel it is all being recorded each step of the way, higher powers at play, and I totally understand what You are saying here, sharing knowledge generationally will be huge too. I am not sure anything I say or do would change the course of much, but there are some brilliant minds amongst us that do need to be reiterated for generations.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

All My Love Sister. 🙏❤️

(2) Show this thread