My parents are still under the spell. I had a candid and important discussion with them last night about Ukrainian regions choosing to break free and requesting Russian help.

Initially, they both saw it as despotic, etc. Then i taught them about the revolutionary war. I didn’t give my opinion, I posed questions and provided facts.

Did Americans have the right to break free from the crown?
Was it wrong for American to request help from the French?
Was it wrong for the French to send soldiers, sailors, money, and supplies to support the Revolutionary War?

I made them realize that we’re living in the middle of war.

And then I read from Our Declaration of Independence.

The Government is nothing more than the present structure, that the PEOPLE can dissolve if and when they see fit.

my dad was quiet for a bit, went and did some reading, and came back to say, “I see what 17C is saying…” with a shit eating grin across his face.

Now we watch the normies :)

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Bravo!

Good on you!

Good job! 👍💙

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

What a wondrous story! Thank you for sharing!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Future prove past. Kind of.

Bravo!!!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

I made progress with one of my brothers today after two years, I got him to the anger stage

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

excellent way of explaining it, not how I was doing it, but I like your way better. it's easier to present and understand.

In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication

give it a try, see if it helps.

the only way we can view a ‘righteous’ cause is by looking back into history. what we KNOW in the midst of war is that the people are unhappy with their current government. whether this decision is long term net good, or long term net bad, is yet to be seen. They have the right to make allegiances as they see fit, and in war, they suffer (or celebrate) the consequences of those decisions.

but if we listened to the Loyalist Newspapers in the 1770’s and 1780’s, then the Patriots would be seen as dangerous and evil for trying to usurp the government.

It’s the same game as is going on today; besmirch the people who go against the current power structure, because it is the nature of Government to defend itself. That’s why limited and checked government is critical to Freedom and Happiness of the people.

(1) Show this thread