All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

If you've never watched this interview, it's fascinating. Robert Kennedy Jr. talks about so much, including his family's history, memories growing up, how the CIA was behind his uncle's assassination ... and how a CIA asset killed his father. He also dispels the myth that the mafia got JFK elected, and talks about his cousin John ~36:00. "He's just an all-around really interesting guy," he says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jzs7y_MIJs

Robert Kennedy Jr. | Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson - YouTube

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental lawyer and activist, author, and, as of 2020, most notably a vocal anti-vaccinationist. Kennedy is a ...

RFK Jr. said John Kennedy Jr. “had a gift for mimicry.” I wonder if he could mimic and play any Presidents we see on TV today? 😎🍿

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

@HiiiPow3r P.J., so glad you saved this clip -- because they took down the whole interview.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Definitely a vibe thing! Glad anons have it for our records. 😎🙏

(1) Show this thread

Maybe we can ask Putin 2.0 or Bidan ?? 😁😎

🧐If so this has got to be one of the most brilliant things put together to crush hell and tunnels, and the whole filthy and I do mean filthy trestle board system. Name the arena.

🧐If so this has got to be one of the most brilliant things put together to crush hell and tunnels, and the whole filthy and I do mean filthy trestle board system. Name the arena.

kto umí, ten umí 🤔🤓🤣😀

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jana Rozenbergová to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

so many roles to be played.
the world is a stage!

😉😎👍