A God fearing Patriot that loves her Country and is thankful!

🤬Is anyone else worried about our blood supply? I am concerned...I know someone who has been vaxxed that gave blood. What does that do to the person who receives it?

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Susan Grubl to her Publication

what do you mean they gave good blood?

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

I would think they would pass on the vaccine in their blood to someone else who receives it. If the vaccine is unsafe and we still don't know all the possible problems, why would they take blood from a vaxxed person? I would not want to be on the receiving end of that blood donation.

where did they give blood? if they donated after they were jabbed then yeah they are spreading all the shit to the unvaccinated. 🤬🤬🤬 i know not the vaccinated peoples fault. it is the vaccine makers fault. They new. I will die before i get a transfusion.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Yes it was after he was vaxxed! This is something that is really scary to me.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

did he do it through the red cross? there are blood drives posted on CL paying $100 for one donation and will pay up to $800. it does not say no vaccinated people. it is a different company. which made it even more scarier. not that i trust red cross.

then they have evidence that shows those who have had covid are at higher risk for vaccine complications. My father had covid and we treated it naturally. That would explain why i jab did him in.

it is scary as fook! i always questioned that. by the time he had his operation he had 5 different peoples blood on him. 5. the side effects and complications for one transfusion up to 3 months are insane. knowing what i know now, i highly doubt the testing standards are top rated these days.

he would have died if he didnt have one. technically he should have died when he lost 40 %. what kills me is they did not change his medication when he lost blood. they were poisoning him basically.

(1) Show this thread