Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

It’s 8-5 in a lot of the country. But you didn’t count getting dressed for work, commuting time, preparing meals around work schedule, buying clothes to go to work, vehicle mostly to commute, parking fees, tolls, other transportation expenses, doctor visits from bad health from stress, overwork and bad diet. Lack of sleep due to worrying about work and lack of time for family, ourselves and others. Those two hours you mention are spent vegging in front of tv to forget work and the other stuff we cram into the rest of the time. I’ve thought about this for years. It’s insane.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

And while trying to veg in front of the tv to relax, you're paying your cable/satellite provider to poison your own mind while being programmed with a sick agenda hatched in hell.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

It's all Understood and included. The POINT is we were created to be FREE beings and we are NOT.

(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

We are debt slave but Jesus is coming back to free us.
REV "15 The serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with a FLOOD. 16 But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river that the dragon had poured from his mouth. "

Think Expression - drowning in debt.
Were we not one step closer to freeing ourselves when Trump released the oil and gas restrictions?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

We have never been close to freeing ourselves, we WILL be when we ALL wake up and UNDERSTAND that NO ONE is coming to free us. we the PEOPLE are getting woken up to free OURSELVES. And it is not a pipeline or a vaccine----> it's doing what the Truckers are doing. we will ALSO be called to do the same. Don't think this is going to be fun and games.... ONLY those that are fittest will survive.... that is the Law of nature---> AND the law of God. The Creator gave clear dictates. There are 2 paths. It is WE that will decide the path we'll take...... every single day we make choices... from the smallest to the biggest ones. We will ALL FEEL that Precipice. GET READY. It has ZERO to do with Trump. He, like us, has to always make the choice from 2 paths.

(1) Show this thread

Im not sure how anything is going to get accomplished if we are all "floating on the ocean eating fruit"😂You DO realize how hard our ancestors worked JUST to put food on the table and stay warm in the winter,right?

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

"Floating in the ocean and eating fruits" DOES NOT MEAN literally that we will. To EAT FRUITS----> YOU HAVE TO GROW THEM. It takes EFFORT to grow fruit. Do you comprehend?? This posts speaks about---> F-R-E-E-D-O-M. It means there are NO "rulers" "kings" "highnesses", NO people making dictations about what we will do, eat, drink, sleep, pay. we are all ONE, EQUAL and will work on a LEVEL Playing field. What you do and how high you succeed will be UP TO YOU and no one elsee. No one else will be the CAUSE of your suffering but YOU. THAT'S what it means. And YES, we will NOT have those "SYSTEMS" they created for us SLAVES. We will no longer BE slaves.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Constant messages to spend your money is bullshit. So is junk in the mail box, endless junk emails, phone trees, stupid laws, stupid taxes, spam phone calls, spam texts, this ...your "health provider" bullshit, goods and services shitty standards, cheaply made clothing, poisoned food, laws about health supplements, with holding of cures, human and pet cancers, the shampoo/conditioner plus products scam, and I could go on. But have to go. Feel free to add on.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Yes. great idea. I want to float in the ocean, eat fruit and hang out until I get bored and tired of it... then I will start a few pastime activities. Glorious

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

This was my life. Every time my Dad asked me how I was doing? I said "I feel like a slave"!!! Work, eat sleep and pay bills. Never could afford a nice vacation. I left the work force, I spend my days with my 7 animals everyday. Just as wonderful as floating in ocean eating fruit.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Awesome.....🙌🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

That last part = my future ❤️

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤗 All of ours... we will use our MEANS and TIME as we please. No one will dictate or rule us.... that's the future we are fighting for... and we will win.... because a human that is awake will never fall asleep again. They lose!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙂👍😎

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

"Floating in the ocean, eating fruit and hanging out". ❤ Great idea. Keep picturing it to bring it into our future. I will double your efforts and join you on that!