Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Jesus freak, lover of the constitution and guns. WWG1WGA. Lover of our white hats. Did I mention I love dogs? Especially Labs!

truth!!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response DMC CorSal to her Publication

😉did you notice when you posted your comment it was 11:11😉😊

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And when their eyes randomly change to what looks like Reptilian eyes, well.........
At this point, Nana can not believe how far the White Hats have had to go just to get the masses TO EVEN FOOKN NOTICE that hey some of these things I am seeing are just not right!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

Doug Ducey, the 23rd Governor of Arizona, just got served. 😎

Happy Twos-Day!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/2705

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Obviously vet everyone by natural law and the physics to life force.
It's not rocket science.
Everyone is obligation to know what their rights are and how to defend those rights.
Not knowing or caring to know what rights are, means you do not care to have rights.
Wake up world.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

🎯🎯🎯

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Imported UN Mercenary Troops...Jack Boot Thugs paid to do the dirty work! Nazi style fascist dictatorship shit straight out of the playbook!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

EVIL LIVEs

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Buy Ammo ✅

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >