Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I’ve signed up on Truth Social using my real identity. :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana has been trying to sign up all day and just get error messages.
So who am I looking for then?
Tag still Doqholliday or what?

I am one of thousands if not millions who will be left out, I do not own a smart phone let alone a specific one. This is very disheartening, I am online exclusivly with a hard wired laptop for health reasons. Crap !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Catadelle in this post can reply

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

It is coming for Android and web, hang in there...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication

Worry not, that app is crap. It isn't Trump's app, it's on Apple, It's a total scam. It seems like a distraction. I uninstalled mine. I also prefer desktop anyway. Who has the patience to finger-type thousands of posts.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Well yours is the first I have heard of that, I hope that holds true . I can could not understand and did not think Trump would do that, maybe the real TRUTH about the his site will be revealed in his speach tomorrow ! thanks ! hopeful.

(1) Show this thread