Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

FASCINATING!!!#TWOSDAY#jfkjr

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Evil forces abound. There is a celestial body known as IC 1122 in the constellation Serpens.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Constellation Serpens.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I wonder if the date of JFK's death had anything to do with evil people paying homage to evil forces of the Surpen constellation. 🤔

(2) Show this thread

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

HAPPY#TWOSDAY

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Miss Goldie to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

5:5

i 🌊u > VK > 1122 > 1 x 22 > 22 > W > V V

WWF > world wide

222222 > days since jfk jr flight crash

1999 > so tonight i’m gonna party like its nineteen ninty nine

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

IC 1122 = 11/22 the date JFK was assassinated and it’s time to cut off the “head of the snake.” The Serpen Caput.....The Serpents will be caput!!! 😊 I have no idea how to decode anything. Just a girl looking it up then guessing but I hope and pray that evil is eradicated off the face of the earth. They’ve had their chance and they ignored and rejected God’s commandments and offers to change. It’s time to pay for their heinous crimes. No deals.

"23rd constellation of size"

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Index Catalogue...Galaxy?
This is deep.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

serpens caput > cutting off the serpens head?

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication

😯

(3) Show this thread