Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Right, and slaves built the Pyramids with stones cut in perfect precision 90 degree angles and on the exact longitude / latitude markers of the earth.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

My Mom said she hoped she found out how the pyramids were made after she died. I wish she could tell me what she found out!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It makes you wonder why [they] want us to believe we are "just" humans..."just" something slightly above a monkey if you listen to [their] lies....
Why do [ they] need to decieve us so much?
Even with all the monies [they] have, the hidden tech, the hidden knowledge...
[they] need to lie to us...
I think WE have something [they] will never have...
WE are gifted with something [they] could never buy or replicate
I think in the end it's [they] who should fear the power we have...
This awekening progress it's amazing VK
Thank you for walking us through it, thank you for being by our side
As one
We are remembering in God's perfect timing what we are capable of...
And Our driving force is LOVE ❤️

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 12:50 EET >125 >521

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I know.... Been at this a long time, Like how did mankind do this????

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So much we never learned :(

VK VIBES . @ VincentKennedy ☀️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i am so sick of being lied to. someone told me that “cats meows mimic babies crying to manipulate us” and i thought…”of course they do.”😏😑

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

definitely makes one think thats for sure

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Many falacies in the version of the story we were given. Sound, light, magnetics, & consciousness boast entire realms of knowledge & application we’ve barely explored, except in our distant past.

I always wondered why they destroyed buildings after a world’s fair. They were beautiful. I agree with this video. we have been lied to for so long.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

HUGE Bingo!

(1) Show this thread

5:5

. 😎

everything is a lie.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Caught my eye that your timestamp = 5:50 = 55
Drop#55 has a date of 11.2
The length of the video = 2:11 mirror = 11.2

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK ... whats up with the vatican library?
would like to know what else [they] have been hiding from us.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow... 💥

The prophet Robin Bulloch today mentioned briefly about how some of the early people on this planet may have built things even with just sound, the vibrations, because people back then actually had more 'technology' than we do, they were open to more than just what they saw because God is limitless. It was a fascinating talk today.

Also, John Jr. grew up with a 4,500-year-old (45!!!), 2-foot (2!!!) tall Egyptian statue in his home that was later given to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.😉😯 No coincidences.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Aether, harnessing the power of the air.

(1) Show this thread

tell me about it “History !!!!!” 🤫
our histoy teacher at Pasadena city college, once said that “JFK was not important “President”
but American people love him only because they think that he was so cute, that’s it.
Yes,right to my face

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The whole truth needs to come out - God's truth

I've stitched things together piece by painful piece for a lot of this life only to find that most of the "history" people are told or taught is all fraud & lies, from the earth & heavens to the advanced civilizations which existed in the not so distant past

Enough - it needs to come out & the sooner the better
The children of the Creator deserve it

People will be traumatized or in denial regardless - I've had a few bandaids roughly ripped off & I'm still here

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

tell us!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

i agree. At times its like both side playing tug of war for us. 100% done with the tug of war. Both sides seem to think they can decide what is " best" for us. Going on 2 years with deaths, irrepreable harn to kids, incarceration for innocent. Show us the truth. Their would be bloodshed but we slready have that. i have 0 feelings of doom. sitting outside with tea listening to birds. Its time for all the coddled to have to face what is real.

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

1st Earth Age.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Tomorrow is 2's-Day

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

in astrology Pluto means death and rebirth

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

😎✨🕊✨

(3) Show this thread

15,000 years ago, the Earth started warming.
Before that, it had been freezing for 200,000 years.
Before that was another period of warming just like this.
How much history can 200,000 years of frozen Earth wash away?

thry had dewalt power tools

Bring on the hidden patents, cures and truths! Going to be incredible to witness humanity break free from the chains and step into our God-given talents and purpose.

55 timestamp. JFK Jr and God wins.

211 = 22:)

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

That is aw3some VK, Logic making a comeback. You had my attention at power tools😂