People keep saying this is a movie. Well I don't like it. Who am I supposed to blame for killing my soulmate? Who do I go after? Biden, or Trump? Whitehats? Someone has to feel PAAAAIIIN. NOW

Only people mentioned by @eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

This is the tough part about waking up. The anger feels almost uncontrollable. Someone has to pay. Someone WILL pay. Now sit down for this part ... true vengeance is only enacted by The Living God in the name of Jesus. I know. I also wanted to take vengeance, but it's really best if all things are done in order lawfully, or we are just as bad as the enemy.

If you want to use up some excess energy defeating the enemy, begin praying Earnestly about all the things that concern you. Our real enemy is the Head 'Alien', Satan. All the evil of the world emanates from him. One person binding the devils in the name of Jesus is more powerful than an army of Marxist soldiers.

Believe it. Do it. Testify it. Rest. Repeat.

You probably already know all this stuff. You just need to connect with others about it. Consider yourself connected and go FIGHT with the SWORD of the SPIRIT, my Patriot Friend. Then testify about it with a Patriot Post!!

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Truer words never spoken

(1) Show this thread