Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Unreal, yet there it is.

complete Bullshit!! I have Common Variable Immune Deficiency and i Don’t have any jabs and i Won’t get any! ive gotten sick numerous times but none have not been that bad! ive not been hospitalized! Now in 2019 rofht before they claimed covid was here in jan i real sick couldnt keep anything down and had to go to ER twice and get fluids. they cliamed it was the Flu but tested negative for it. finally had a test done and was told it was a parasite. evwryone in my family was sick with it

Are we to have Stockholm Syndrome for them now? Phuck That!

His "message" wont age well...
After his 1st or 2nd Booster he will be no longer .
1:18 VID length . R VIBES 😎 #wwg1wga

Let them be vaxxed. I am no stopping them

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I will never go back 2 sleep
after these last 6 yrs, been a long time getting here!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

that guy needs a triple h enema to clear out the shit he has for brains
high
hot & a
hell of a lot

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

They will defend their decision to get vaxed, no matter what you tell them, and no matter how sick they get. My husband’s cousin who had all 3 jabs, ends up in the hospital for 15 days, 2nd time around with Covid. Her response, “it could have been a lot worse, I could have died.”

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

yep, have heard that as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

turd ferguson

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🍿🍿🍿

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Well, Neil, if you had taken our advice regarding hydroxychloroquine ~ maybe your diagnosis wouldn't have been 'touch and go'.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto refutes Trump on hydroxychloroquine: 'It will kill you' ~ https://youtu.be/0ys-F0tD-Oc

With a dash of Confusion Induced Hypnosis to boot.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

=

its time
tuesday
it will be biblical
falls down

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Brainwash+

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

is this one mirror(ed)?!
1209=921

10-Mar-2018 2:21:27 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
8ch/qresearch
Future proves past.
Revealed Sessions has appointed someone outside of DC (long ago).
What are sealed?
Re_read drops re: Podesta / Huma.
You have more than you know.
Q

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 12:09

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

who?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I could never stand him VK. That nasely nonsensical bullshit is easy to see.

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

it want be disabilitys or virus that take you out neil,,,sedition an treason,,crimes aginst humanity will,,you have played with fire,,and its going to burn you at GITMO BAY

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

SEDITION MISS LEADING THE PEOPLE WILLFULLY HELPING OVER THROW A SITTING PRESIDENT BY HELPING LIE ABOUT A PANDEMIC THAT DIDN'T EXCIST AND WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A BAD COLD,,SHAME ON YOU NIEL,,,GITMO AWAITS YOU

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Cavuto Kaputo
Not brainwashed but braindead

FJB .......Trump is my President

People are dying from it because they are using remdesivir and the vent . I know my husband had bacterial pneumonia he went to the ER 3 times before they admitted him they started him an antibiotic and streroids and high oxygen because we refused the remdesivir and vent . The first 2 visits they sent him home with an inhaler and cough pearls and told him if he couldnt breath to come back . His boss got sick the same time was admitted to the hospital a few days before my husband they started him on remdesivir and ended up on vent then kidneys failed and heart he passed away . THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN THESE HOSPITALS FROM THERE PROTOCAL. The Drs were relentless about that damn vent until i blew up and told them i didnt want to hear another word about the vent it was like they wanted his permission.

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

We are not vaccinated and dont wear mask .

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

The Hospitals make over $100,000 per Murder. It's a $$$ making machine for THEM and they are knowingly, Knowingly ,KNOWINGLY MURDERING PEOPLE FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. IVERMECTIN saves lives

(2) Show this thread

"cavuto" 1 of 1#4305

I saw a tweet this morning from a dr. who has seen four cases of oesophageal cancer in a week. I bring this up because my very healthy BIL, boosted, was given this diagnosis recently and it is moving very quickly. Nobody in my family connects this to the vaccine (maybe it wasn't a factor), but numbers do become stats and some stats are hard to avoid. The response to this tweet is heart-wrenching. I am still puzzled with DJT saying the vaccine is safe and effective when there are so many people getting sick. I wish I knew where this was heading. I hope my BIL survives.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

sending prayers for your family member.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

This is a screen shot from a youtube video from 6 years ago about microRNA. They have known it caused cardiac diseases and cancer. I can find the link for the video if you wish to see it. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope your BIL seeks the Lord, the only one who can truly save him while he still has time. God bless 🙏🏼🤍

(2) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Probably wears masks, which cause Bacterial Pneumonia.

nice finish: 'time to get back to
far more important matters'

"that grassy knoll theory"
TS - 1:29!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

ah!

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I don't want to hear anything from him - explanation, whatever. He blew the trust factor long ago. AFAIC, he's still a deep-state stooge until he proves otherwise. I'll wait and let someone tell me if that happens.