Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

How can you follow the truth when they continually ban people? How is Truth Social any different then Twitter? I won't be joining. I've already seen many people get banned and they haven't even opened fully yet. SAD

122 mirror:)

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

And, the App dropped at 23:03, 11:03 PM? Seriously? KEK

coming soon for "android" users

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

The delay for android users is bigger than it appears.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...gonna be miffed if it only works mobile phone registry...

(3) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Boom! 💥

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS - 10:48>148>841

“Has Q ever mentioned
internet bill of rights?”

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

I do wish it the best, but I must say that I don't see Dems/Libs/MSM/politicians...jumping onboard. I have been kicked off Twitter but I do read posts and see that there is still some debate of issues. We don't need individual echo chambers. Twitter should be fixed or forced to close.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

God wins!!!!! Another proof & phase 2 starts...operational!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Excellent!😁

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty@cowboy2b = = = > < >
You're a True Patriot = = = > < >
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >

Feb 21, 2018 8:20:23 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 452

[2]
Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Q

timing is everything!!!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Question (please excuese my nontechness) : my T icon image that loaded onto my phone last night looks different than your above displayed “T”. Is it different for iPhone vs android? 🤷‍♀️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

android not yet available

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

There is a fake androod one out.

(2) Show this thread

i have Android I hope many share post here for us

In response laura rosario to her Publication

not on android yet

(1) Show this thread

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

I'm having issues creating an account. They say they sent email verification and I still have not received it.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

And we must still be on old style internet.

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

My email was in my junk mailbox, so have you checked there? Also, in the email there is a link you click on to verify your account. I had to type in my info 3 times before it finally took. 🙃

(3) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤔I signed up for this a while back & still haven't gotten a notification by e-mail

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

It's being released in batches to prevent crashing, my guess.

(1) Show this thread