Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

anyone having issues trying to get on TRUTH?

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

i guess im the only one interested in the detail switch of the truth social. All this time the detail of TRUMP'S app has been a solid white T whith only one color of blue.
today im seeing these with a line through the T and the aqua blue square. are yall sure you're on the right one? even in my own search im seeing both duck duck go and google bring up a wrong one. i even went to my browser and typed in truthsocial.com which may not be right but the icon is not matching what he's been advertising.

here is two screenshots in my search for the icon of his app he's been advertising
in the psychological warfare online they are doing with us..i think the evil side is steering wrong with little detail changes that aren't being noticed.
i have an android so Im having to wait. yes ive signed up but it WASN'T the one with little aqua blue square and line throught the T

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it