Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I decided to wait too. Let everything fall apart, then get in when the rebuild starts back.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

i’m getting a similar message. finally got past the email verificaiton but after entering my username, password and accepting terms, it says i have “missed a step” so strange. there is nothing else to do.. just errors out when I press the finish button. Hmm...

thankful for this fam. i hope everyone stays here anyway

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Hey Cowboy - do you know if can we get this on our desktop computers?

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Is everyone keeping their same screenname? I did.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

From the looks of things I may not be on there for a while, if I do get on 😛

(1) Show this thread

Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

That is another error I keep getting. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I finally got to the SMS code- still waiting. Please tell me that you will always stay in this family? I don’t want to see our family shrink here. Thoughts, Cowboy?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I like Anonup, it’s twitter that needs replacing.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I have no desire to join Truth Social. I'm fine right here on Anonup

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I admire your loyalty. However, if you want to wake the masses, this is where we go.#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Christian, Pit Bull Lover, Trump Fan, Red-Pilled Woman Here for more knowledge.

lucky you! im still stuck here

In response Annie Brookshier to her Publication

Verify your email from your computer... do not try to do it on your phone.

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I got the app downloaded but then no email back to confirm.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

yahoo is blocking i think

(1) Show this thread

got through and now in Q