beaUtiful, that was well said, and the plan is working, people are in the know

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

do unto others as you would want done unto you

In response memes matter to her Publication

WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! VERY WELL SAID MY BROTHER IN CHRIST!!!!! WAKE UP SLEEPERS!!! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Montana Ford to her Publication

wooooohooooo!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I was just yesterday telling my husband that I cry at least once a day now out of grief and sadness OR inspiration. This is the one that got me, so far, today. I love this guy!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Everyone could send this to their fav journalist ☺

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

Poetic rage against the tyrannical machine.

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

I pray this gets aired on national televisin once those that have been complicit in the lies are finally charged for their crimes! New and honest journalim just might enter in!

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Truth is prevailing

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I just shared this on Facistbook and they removed it....

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

WOW. What a speech. Straight to the point, 100% on target.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

,he didnt skip a beat

(1) Show this thread