On the wait list, but got my username.

@Jennja

See you there frens! 😊

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Would this be because I don't have an i-phone?
I'm pretty sure I already signed up, but thought I would make sure and got this message. Weird. πŸ€”πŸ€·

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Could be, the first Beta wave is iPhone only.

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

AskYourself_45
...see you on the sunny side!

I don't have an i-Phone...so I'll be waiting a bit I guess....but I can see what the status indicators are...LOL! Looks like right now they might be having a heavy traffic and caused some issues?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

All pf your Canadian friends cannot access
the app. AppStore says β€œNot Available in your country or region.”

A whole bunch of people are about to be abandoned.

So much for WWG1WGA?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I’m not thinking that’s the case. It’s American based, so one would assume America first. Start ups are tedious. We can wait.

(1) Show this thread

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Also on wait list, but have my user name :)

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

(1) Show this thread