Hi Friends. Does anyone have a SOLID SOURCE for the US Trucker Convoy? I have now seen four different times and locations posted about the start dates and towns. Clearly, they are putting out a ton of disinformation to hinder our support.

I really believe we all need to get out and support this movement! I have had my donations neutered twice-- first by GoFundMe and now by GiveSendGo. To date, I don't believe the truckers have received one cent of these online donations. Right now, GiveSendGo has a 9M fund that has not been distributed. It's sickening and they are doing everything in their power to inhibit our support.

WE NEED TO GO OUT TO THE CONVOY TRUCK STOPS ON THE RALLY AND BRING THE TRUCKERS NON-PERISHABLE FOOD, BLANKETS, CASH DONATIONS & LETTERS OF SUPPORT!

They may be able to freeze online funds, but they can't stop us from giving in person! So PLEASE, if you have a good source for an actual ORGANIZER, please post info here so we can go out and support the truckers!

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Iodine, click on at the bottom under it