Only people mentioned by @FreedomTruthJJ in this post can reply

In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication

these type of people wont last a day when shit hits the fan just like the people you see driving alone wearing a mask WTF are they afraid they will give themselves covid. just gotta laugh at the stupidity😂🤣😂🤣🐸🐸

just when you think you've seen it all lol

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Sometimes you just can't fix STUPID!! Let'em keep watching that MSM.

We ordered pizza last night & you need to pick up. We were waiting in our truck for almost am hour. there was an older couple sitting in the restaurant @ a table. Literally sat with their masks on until their food came. My husband and I were justlike wtf but not because we are jerks. we just literally feel so sad for all the people that are so ignorant and even my five-year-old daughter acknowledge their stupidity 🤦‍♀️🙏🏼

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Pathetic.

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

Two Words...NATURAL SELECTION
These are the people sho need to freaking stay home and order take out while the rest of us carry on.

I'll betcha they voted for Biden.

Reminds me of a meme I once saw. Something like, "If you're wearing a mask in your car by yourself, you don't need a Biden bumper sticker. WE KNOW."

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

Even before I was awake I could've figured this stupid shit out🙄

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Have they been drugged with a stupidity medication or is it total mind control? No one can really be this stupid!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'd say mind control. Kind of stupidity I suppose too. Or pure obedience if the sheeple...

(1) Show this thread