DO YOU GET IT NOW!

THE UN IS WHAT WE NEED TO GET RID OF!
U-UNDERHANDED
N-NON-HUMANS

FLAT OR ROUND WE NEED TO THROW THESE EVILS SOBS OFF OF IT!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

trash plan from a dying breed.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We need to get out of the UN and kick them out of NYC. We also need to get out of NATO which is the Rothschild's Military.
I wish we could see something with our own eyes.
We hear things are happening but we really need to see it.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

1000% agreement

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

seems the only way for those with evil so deep in their souls♥️

Don't forget UNICEF!! Abductors of children.