Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

people. shes from my aina (home) of Hawai'i. this is the hand sign for the issues going on back home on the Big Island. its the sign for Protect Mauna Kea. google it on whats been going on there for the past couple of years.

She was on the list of Soros up and coming young leaders. That says all that I need to know.

In response Kelli Coggins to her Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Kelli Coggins to her Publication

Yup...and I'm not surprised. But Mannys post was a little shocking, I thought Maria was on the good side. sad but New bombs comin every day...#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread

The Simplicity of It All is When One Discovers Everything is Within

Perhaps this is an even bigger red flag. I remember the wikileaks emails strongly suggest John Podesta made a contribution to her campaign. Although Tulsi has always denied this.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

it does mean that. but it also has various meanings. i think shes a good soul and welcome voice to unify us on both sides. just my opinion, but lets not trash the help we need.(without proof of what SHE meant) and remember: some help will always come from those who we wouldn't consider allies. Unity will help win this war for freedom! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

yup ... her voice is ... oh ... so ... soothing and she says all the ok things ... she's trying to hide her way in to BE A TERMITE in the NEW REPUBLIC

DANGER !!! DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

If that is true, I'm sure those in charge are aware of her deception. If she is guilty, she won't escape justice. She will be indicted and court martialed like the rest. So, rather than place judgement on alleged acts that haven't been proven, we should just let it play out. When the dust settles, if she is still in government, then she isn't a psyho criminal like the rest. I trust the military. They are in control, and they know better than we do, what they are doing.

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Great piece of info. Thanks

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

this fills oe senses intuitively like a blackmail set up photo. remember good people are being blackmailed also. IMO

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

nope ... sorry ... she's in THE CLUB just on the deep reserve bench.

(1) Show this thread

Trying out the one of many platforms. Lost all I followed on YT and now YT is boring. Came to find them all again.

Hhhmm....Simon Parkes just recently posted a video of the Marines singing what should be an uplifting song....but they are using this same hand signal in it....

@eyeswideopen Do you work for TWITTER?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

klaus young leaders pic

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

They flaunt it in front of us!

In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication

I know. Pisses me off.

(1) Show this thread