Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

been feeling anxious, exhausted, frustrated, and my ears have been ringing soo loud the past week!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Yes those are all the feelings many of us have been getting! They are also ascension symptoms .

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

spoke to my daughter yesterday
she took on of her daughter’s to doc for sore throat, negative, then asked if she wanted to b tested for the C- mom daid ok, but had her blow her nose to test- shes only 7

I told her to stop letting them do that
she also told me she would not let them get the shot👏

They did ask her if she wanted it for her daughter-NO

Hopefully next time she will say no to the testing- told her why. Sometimes difficult telling ur kids how to raise their own but I did anyway regarding this

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because God has another plan for you and the cause you want to help. Maybe others are suppose to be apart of it and not necessarily those whom you interacted with? God always has a reason behind things and he knows your heart! God Bless you for trying and trust that God will lead you to something better!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Great news.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

PORTAL . ☀️☀️☀️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Hope the tide is changing quickly to clear away situations and people who don't regard life, liberty, freedom and basic moral values!

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Exactly!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

👍🏻👊🏻

(2) Show this thread