About all the truths that make people uncomfortable, that will soon be part of the tribunals: We do not need to see all the bloody details, but it is very important in the process of transparency, in order to build trust again, that we see the evidence. It also verifies what others have been trying to expose and, in some cases, died for. So we can no longer deny the truth, and chose instead, to reveal it.

Only people mentioned by @ebauer in this post can reply

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

No,, sorry,, but if we dont see them die, they didnt,, remember the bin laden bullshit,, no body, no crime,, we should be able to see it if we want. If they dont show us the bodies and the exucutions, i for one will never believe they were punished, it will all have been a lie.

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

Im sorry I disagree.. it should be televised for the entire world to see.. If you try to overthrow the United States or its peoples freedom this is what will happen to you..