Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

Who is passing them through?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Please pray for these babies!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

At first, I was thought this was a rescue, but after seeing how they just drop the kids on the ground and pile them up, no sane person just holds a child like that. There is no compassion here, sure it looked like they were putting water on their faces to help them, but it's more like something to keep them alive. The children look like they are either drugged or severely lacking oxygen. I have a hard time believing this is anything good. Lots of red flags in this video, I hope I'm wrong.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication

yes please please explain this!? Either way it is horrific.

(1) Show this thread

Was this a rescue or a sale or what. Hard to tell without context.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Absolutely horrifying. These poor little babies

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

This is horrendous! Thank God they have been saved! #savethechildrenoftheworld

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Where did these people comes from..? Did they escape? Please explain...

β€œIn a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

For all these criminals, PAIN IS COMING!!!

(1) Show this thread