Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Anagram ,edon, d one
j8st a thought🤔

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

exactly :)

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

アークシレクト。311の符号は連続している。3.11.津波。私はバスの写真を何度か見ましたが、今日のあなたのツイートでそれを見つけました♪311.113.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

God is good!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

1 year delta

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

1 year delta

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

at some point all these syncs are going to run out of control 🙃

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

IKR?! it's so crazy....#123 :)

(1) Show this thread