Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Tucker Carlson says ‘Hillary’ is a product of Artificial Intelligence!! GREAT STUFF TUCKER! You are witnessing soft disclosure- Even though most people won’t know what the hell He was talking about.

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

In response Grant Wilson to his Publication

what??please explain

That's a clone of Hillary and these clones are connected to this AI system - they call it the AI God and the Draco and Tall Greys ( Zeta Reticuli) have controlled us with it for years - with nearly everyone infected with nano-technology they spray in the air and put in food,water and "medications". Hillary is long gone - they use a combination of doppelgangers ( surrounded by people in on the deception), CGI deep fakes and actual clones - but the clones are very prone to mistakes ( see Joe). Sorry - but you asked!

In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GrantWilson_TGA in this post can reply

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

It is clear to see that Biden is not himself nor are many of the others. We are in deeper than i thought, but I don’t believe they’re controlling all of us. I live in the country, eat my own food and don’t take meds.