Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Restored Republic:

Oopsie the UN and Biden and others are now standing there naked with the world watching saying that Russia is starting a war but with no war and all the blame for trying to cause a war on them.

Putin gave them all a giant wedgee of massive proportions and beat them without firing a shot and expose them all. What a move. Once again I say well played Putin for exposing the evil shits

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Global Currency Reset & RV of Currencies
are a MAJOR part of this war.
What's the most recent Trudeau/World Economic Forum move?
Freeze citizen's accounts.

In March 2020, the White Hat Military went into Italy
& arrested the heads of the 13 bloodlines, 2 Popes,
350 Cardinals, Jesuit/Mafia, QE2 + family, royals,
Roths, Rocks, etc.
Then shut down the Vatican, Buckingham Palace,
City of London & D.C.

When they arrested the Peyseurs
they had $34 Quadrillion bucks in the bank 🙀

Gene Decode has said that Special Forces
who go into the D.U.M.B.S
have seized a GOOGOLPLEX of GOLD.
More GOLD than they knew existed X 100.

Did the DS demons EARN their wealth?
No. They stole it from Humanity.
Are they in panic mode over money?
You bet.

For the record, Q Team has won.
They've tried but the demons can't hack Quantum
because it's 5D+ LIGHT tech & they are -3D dark beings.

Trump, Putin & Jinping are working together
to kick the demons off Earth forever 💥

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

F the money
F the gold
children is what matters....

To be honest, I would rather know that my family is going to be able to unite around the dining room table on Thanksgiving again. I would rather be able to hold my great niece who is more than a year old and I still haven't been able to meet her because of this COVID crap, and the fact that my family all thinks that I am a lune. Money can never give my 107 year old grandmother back so she can have a proper send off and funeral. It will never bring back the lost time with elderly loved ones who I can't visit before they die because I am unjabbed. I just want this nightmare over before I lose anyone else.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You are right but we can also fix many of the unjust things done to humanity by these demons making us slaves, taking all our money, and hoarding it while children starve, billions die that could be saved by the medbeds and other technologies, and satan ruins humanity with things like starvation and homelessness.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I have prayed for this my entire life. It was always hard to see people hurt and struggle without being to help that much. I did the best I could do for the people in my life to relieve their pain but I always wanted to do so much more. I pray it happens because it will be an answer to a lifelong prayer and my heart will heal as I see a healed world come to life. Love you! I just want my family there to be a part of it all and to see the beautiful world that we are all going to build. hugs

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Understand.
The demons who are causing this insanity
& who have enslaved us for
thousands of years with financial control
are finally being defeated
thanks to Q Team.
I pray you have a beautiful, healthy, happy
& abundant Thanksgiving this year
with your entire family 🙏❤️🇺🇸🌟🕊

We will stop the demons!
We will be joyous in the knowing that
we have stopped the torture, defiling, murdering, and eating of
our children.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks for your words of encouragement and hope. It was a rough day dealing with a teenager who is really struggling. Please pray for him and all teens who are awake.

(2) Show this thread