MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THE END OF THEIR WORLD 🌎
🎢🎡🎡 & I FEEL FINE🎡🎡🎢🎢

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY&feature=share

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

3/5 USMC Wpns Co Dragon Ptn. 3/9 USMC Wpns Ptn, Desert Storm '90-'94, WAR ROOM POSSIE ! GAB, Gettr, X , Truth, Frank social, FB

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

George Soros has been busy planting his people as Secretary of State in many states across our country, for a days such as this. THESE ARE THE OBSTRUCTIONIST !!!!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

That's an understatement. watch and share everywhere. Time to take it all down.

https://rumble.com/vub77l-jfk-to-9ll-everythings-a-rich-mans-trick-must-see-bone-chilling-documentary.html

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

POLITICAL RELIGIOUS GOVERNMENTAL LEGAL EDUCATIONAL MEDICAL COMMERCIAL MEDIA ENEMIES LIST