Please watch till the end and share Avicii's emotionally #Powerful video 'For a Better Day' linked below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
heartbreakingly Real Life scenarios played out to show us with Tim making a Cameo masked with his patrner in a comeback ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’”
#CrimesAgainstHumanity#crimesagainstchildren must end!
Tim Bergling/Avicii knew
the masks, the#Watch, the branding now of [Them] turning their world upside down
the#pedophiles#NXIVM they lose!๐Ÿงฃ
endgame
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

oui ๐Ÿ™putain FIN DES CRIMES SUR LES ENFANTS ๐Ÿฅธ

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿธ

Every time i see this video my heart cry's ๐Ÿ˜ž

Bloody excellent.....he knew bless him x

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญThat just kills me that our children have to go through that. I am glad at least their was some justice for both of the kids.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

๐Ÿ’—Awesome video, thank you!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

i just cried my eyes out .

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Marygrace Laurich to her Publication

I know, I did too, cried for awhile๐Ÿ˜ญ
This video hit home I am certain for many & [They] just hoped this video~ more like a Real life documentary ~ would just disappear like Avicii
There is perfection in-the laws & gravity of Karma & it's reprocussions creating the need for peace & balance under God's Creation
#TIME is up for [them]
#TheReturn

(1) Show this thread

i just cried my eyes out .

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Wow that video.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication

shows us exactly how much power we embody,
to choose the good in us to see is #TheGreatAwakening#GoodAgainstEvil#GodWins

(1) Show this thread