Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Yes, the X files is another documentary form of what we are now living ... plus the episodes on the Black Goo - not oil, but black goo. Clearly alien or A.I. working for its own survival.
The chip in the neck, the virus, the experiments on humans ... 90% has all been declarations of the CIA movie industry to have notified us & thus not objecting = becomes our complicit agreement.

BTW Dauntless Dialogue on Rumble has Parts 1,2,3 and they look good... speaking about Trump's Devolution
Documentary Style

I watched the X-files and have all the seasons. Might be one reason I have been an anon!🐸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Christina Markahn to her Publication

Makes sense, it opene d your eyes to possibilities

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons; 666. The prophecy of the Mark of the Beast was correct it seems.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread