Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana will be there already signed up. Tried to get in as Beta tester, but miss it.

Most have NO IDEA how much fun.
Some days Nana feels just a little guilty at how much fun this journey has been for me.

I know that there are many that have been suffering and for that I am so sorry, I do really try to help as many as I am able to.

It is as tho God has put my struggles behind and given this time to me on purpose. Believe me Nana has had a very hard life, but for the last 3 yrs. God has given me a connection to him and the God consciousness that has been nothing short of the most joyous amazing time of my life.

I am telling you the same amazing experiences are there for you as well. Your time is coming. All you have to do is open up your mind, cleanse your pineal gland, connect with your own soul and then God and the consciousness
It is the most amazing thing you will experience.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have to agree Nana, life was hard, but God has given me more than i could have asked for or expected during this time.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN CANADA PLEASE.

Is it ready? i just looked and it still says “pre-ordered”.

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i would love to but i have andriod. i can only find ios platform

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

The stage is set.

And I will try to put fook instead of well you know, when proving any points, lol.