Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

That’s some scarey shit folks! 🧐
10 Pics 👇😤

I am really confused tonight. I'm watching a video showing that Larry Fink came in to help Trump with the FED. Doesn't he own Blackrock and Vanguard and don't they own the Pharma companies now killing people???? This is not good if true.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I believe the Don keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. we won’t have 7 billion casualties but rather a worldwide awakening, there will be casualties.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I believe so too. I was just telling my daughter that. I just pray that I don't lose my entire family . . . mom, only bother, only sister, her husband, niece and nephew, their spouses. There would only be my great niece left. Everyone that sits around the Thanksgiving table would be gone. I pray we can help them. My heart hurts so much.

(1) Show this thread