Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Throw Us to the Wolves if you will, We'll Come Back Leading the Pack!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

And this is the Shit we Tax payers are expected to pay for...This is BULLSHIT! EVERYSINGLE ONE OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN>>>and NEVER allow anothing company to open up like it that even thinks about asking the TAX PAYERS TO PAY FOR IT!

cant even press like cause it makes me so angry

cant even press like cause it makes me so angry

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i don't know if i want to cry, scream or volunteer to pull the switch. every person involved in this heinous scheme deserves prison time.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

BTW- I'm blasting this video all over Twitter. EVIL NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED! I wonder how long it will take them to blow up my account? Timer starts now.

so heavy, these people are sick.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Oh, my heart. I feel like I can't breathe right now. Like actualy can't breath because my chest has constricted in pain from watching this video. Who would facilitate the trafficking of children like this? What person would not call the police to find these children who are being trafficked? How? How can people be so evil?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Please arrest those people.

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

Sweet Jesus - I know these were undercover reporters, but seeing how "EAGER TO HELP" EVERY SINGLE EVIL PP WORKER was? I just CAN'T EVEN! They hear about CHILDREN - 13, 14, 15 year old "SEX WORKERS" DON'T EVEN BAT AN EYE. Just "help" the D@MN PIMPS TO GET THEIR CHILD SEX SLAVES TO KILL THEIR BABIES & GET "BACK TO WORK". Dear Lord, please, help us to save these children. Both the babies denied their chance at a first breath, & the young girls being sold being forced to kill them. Please Father - send angels to guide, guard & protect them all. In Jesus name, Amen. 🙏

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

Northam is written all over this. watch one of his press briefings. you will see the pure evil radiating from him.

WHY? Just WHY?

i must live in a bubble. i just cant believe this sick sick shit. just cant.🤬

WTF!!!! They are openly asking about young girls in sex work.....and it's treated like no big deal!!! YOU ALL WILL FACE YOUR JUDGEMENT! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! How do they sleep or look at themselves in the mirror. NO MORAL compass AT ALL! Sad just Sad!!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

sick fucks. 🤮

God, Family, Country. Unwavering Patriot holding the line #saveourchildren #wwg1wga "A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma"

wow...smh