Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

who's Baselinia Hunter... cheers? we are not in England? Fake crap...

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

This is from the real Lin Wood regading Q: Lin Wood:
Forwarded message: 📷
Narrative Reframes [Jan 31, 2021 12:45:40 AM] 208K
Understand that Main Stream Media is OWNED - the Press has been leveraged to perpetuate a manipulative narrative to keep We The People in the dark and psychologically placated for a century. They will never “connect the dots” for you with the facts or the truth.
This is the brilliance of a PsyOp named Q. The gradual wake from sleep, a cognitive re-introduction to the truth, and a choice of where you stand when the lies no longer hold psychological power over you.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

This was from a fake account. Lin Wood can be found on Telegram as@linwoodspeakstruth

That's not his account

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

That was my first thought. Q taughtus Anons eary on "Be careful who you follow."

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response June Lee to her Publication

Hallelujah✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

needed this, thanks for posting

Just remember we took the oath with gen Flynn as digital soldiers very publically. Trump cannot acknowlede Q either but I hope he will vindicate us with our families. My brother and sister are on me. I believe it is because they are in fear of Biden and upset because they voted for Trump but they never followed Q so they are blind. Imagine having no hope. When we set dates and nothing happens we are in a kind of pain and distress. We question our sanity. We need to hold on.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response American Woman to her Publication

🙏🇺🇲🙏Thank you so much for the reminder to HOLD ON

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response American Woman to her Publication

I think it's habbening tomorrow! 🔥🍿FEB 1, FREEDOM DAY! EXECUTIVE ORDER 13848 goes into effect!!!! http://www.trevorwinchell.com/AmericanPatriotsForum/viewtopic.php?t=352

(3) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Lin Wood is just on Telegram !!!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

LIN WOOD ISN'T ON TWITTER...

Lin is on Telegram. And he did say this on Telegram.

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth

In response Carol Harrington to her Publication

For the record
i just went thru every post he's made on telegram & did not see this statement anywhere

(1) Show this thread

Christ Follower ✝️ Wife, Mother ❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸 Oath Keeper 💙❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️Patriot Party

This is a screen shot of what he posted on his Telegram on Wednesday 1/27/21.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response William Tuttle to his Publication

This post speaks to us in regards to what are duties are, The DS or the cabal or the tunnel lizzards or whatever that's crawled in here to poke us with sticks....They are gonna try to get us to start questioning what we know to be real.. to be truth. Did we ever have a good alternative to something other than Truth, Light and the American Way..? WE have strength, we have love, we have Morals...We are so much better than any dam thing they wanna drag out and pretend it's real..Shoulder to shoulder.. They will not take us apart! Love and Peace!

(1) Show this thread

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Yes, the creeps are infiltrating and every time I try to post even a pic, it seems like someone is copying my complete folders etc..

“Life has two rules: # 1 never quit # 2 always remember rule # 1”

what he says on his telegram is this ⬇️

In response Dean Lech to his Publication

He needs to get here or Gab.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

I still love him

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

We all love the real Lin.

(1) Show this thread

he did say this though within the last week, on Telegram. its probably an account just repeating what he says 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

Someone was saying a bunch of nonsense on that account pretending to be Lin. It's not Lin or anything he has said or represented himself.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

thats a fake account! shills! all of hem!