Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Canada gone full emergency act...Full WEF control...i think they will push mandatory vaccines for everyone... im not letting my kids get it. id rather run to the forest and live from the land...

In response Rick Martin to his Publication

They fkin lose

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nuked from twitter for supporting Donald Trump. English Patriot 🇬🇧🇺🇸 MAGA, WWG1WGA, Say NO To Evil Globalists, Trump WON!

Please can we watch his exicution live on TV 🔥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Double barf.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

He is the dedinition of PURE EVIL!

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

they can keep looking. they aren't going to find it. we who carry it don't make such foolish mistakes.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

All the globalists are so darn creepy. But he has an extra layer of creepiness.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

EVIL POS!!!!! I can't stand this man!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

More evidence that Trudy (among others) is the boy toy of the elite

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Just threw up in my mouth a little. This arrogant Nazi bastard is one of the people i despise.

it comes down to this...
you can't take anyone seriously who wears trapunto

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

and i just got confirmation on that😂

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

All that is missing is his swastica. The man in the high castle, much?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

aaaaaand cut🎬
That dude is a super vilon

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

🙈

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has a chuckle every time I hear B1d3n threatening Putin with Central Banking sanctions.
Like Putin would give a shit.
He was the first to kick the central bankers to the curb, the curb outside of Russia that is.
Woozza Putin shaking in his boots!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

manifest the twist, scwab!! nazi pisoshito!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Loser! ⚔️😂⚔️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

"You would own nothing and will be happy " !!!!!!!

Vincent,

I work very hard every day making videos. Please check me out. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

To Be Blunt... GAME OVER! Nobody Walks Away From This! Something Big Is Coming! Buckle Up!

https://rumble.com/vv1oym-to-be-blunt...-game-over-nobody-walks-away-from-this-something-big-is-comin.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

Nice job hun

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

V2.0

I smell fear. I see panic. The [5] eyes have it.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

George also posted Davos content on Youtube. Screenshots attached.

Interesting#s used.

DAVOS 2020#WEF#WEKNEW

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I blew this up a bit....it says "deep faked" 🤔

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🤢

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

😂😂😂

the blue's new to me, charmed!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Bawahaha! schwabby isn’t happy! 😂

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢 🤮 💩