[DECLAS] Fmr CIA Clandestine Operations Officer co-Founder: Marine Corps Intelligence Activity - Chief Counsel Robert David Steele [ITNJ] Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse

#SaveOurChildren
#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking
#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

ALL PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE HUNG

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

🔥Fully agree

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

SHINE THE LIGHT!!! Prayers for all who fight this. Save our children because those children belong to us all.

God Bless !

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

http://murderbydecree.com
written by Kevin Annette: a former Minister of the United Church in British Columiba, author, whistle blower led the movement to expose child murder by church and state, has been notified by ITCSS is facing arrest and incarceration in Canada or England for telling truths.

Stone and Steele recently threatened Annett in writing that they might report him to “the authorities for psychiatric evaluation and possible removal from the public sphere”, to quote Steele’s email of 16 March. These threats were issued to Kevin Annett after he responded to Sacha Stone’s unp