Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

My intuition was telling me that his wife had something to do with his death, then I just found this video of him & her!! He predicts his death & she says “You better watch out…” . 👀

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Heard he was at Gitmo 🍊 had his tribunal, was convicted and was shot in the back of his head by a firing squad….no sympathy for these evil, vile, satanic pedophiles!!!

(2) Show this thread

Casey,

Please check out my latest video. You will see my quality of work in the first several minutes. I'm still growing here on Anon Up. Please consider watching, and if you like my work, please consider sharing.

God bless you!

To Be Blunt... GAME OVER! Nobody Walks Away From This! Something Big Is Coming! Buckle Up!

https://rumble.com/vv1oym-to-be-blunt...-game-over-nobody-walks-away-from-this-something-big-is-comin.html

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

the autopsy report was already released.. i read it online.. not sure how he could have just gone to bed after that. The report showed as the picture shows above. That is more than just a falling down.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Yes for sure! I included it on the last slide too!

(1) Show this thread