Woah! Yesterday I created a new Twitter account with a new Google Voice number. Got to 46 Followers and reconnected with a few of our frens over there. However in the evening I realized I got suspended again. I even cleaned Cache and History out completely before signing up.

So i just tried to make another new account (5) and started following 2 people and BOOM suspended! I can for certain say now, until the Twitter space is cleaned out of evil, I won't be able to return anymore. They suspend now right away so it seems. 😳

Initially, 3 years ago, I signed up, tried to follow Mark Taylor (Prophetic voice) and was immediately suspended...I did this a couple more times and was also immediately suspended. Finally, in 2019, I signed, up, and purposely DID NOT FOLLOW ANYONE for several months. Then I slowly added and that worked...I left Twitter permanently a couple of weeks ago as its purpose seemd to have gone away for me anyway.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GodsArmyGal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from GQDS Army Gal, click on at the bottom under it