I want in on the fun. A few questions. 1. How much does it cost to buy into the silver stuff? I don't have much, but I want to it I can. 2. Is it even worth it if you don't have hundreds to spend. 3. How to I even get started?

Only people mentioned by @QaylaMarie in this post can reply

23237 πŸ‘†πŸΌ2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God Wins πŸ€ΈπŸ»β€β™€οΈ God is Within πŸ˜‡

In response Qayla Marie to her Publication

It's easy, you can just buy small amounts. 1 oz coins or bars go for approx. $30. Here are some website: JMBullion.com SDBullion.com Goldenstatemint.com Godspeed.

Child of God πŸ€πŸ•ŠβœοΈπŸ™πŸ½ Mommy to Emory πŸ¦„πŸ’œπŸ€±πŸ½ Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Mabo Q17 to her Publication

I can't find any πŸ₯Ί sold out everywhere

(1) Show this thread

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

a few 1oz coins are easy, cost of postage exists, that is all. Unlikely to have a price fall over atme (be patient) . Rumour is possible large price up move within year/s.

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

You can get in with an low as a 1 oz. bar, plus shipping. Should be around $30 an oz. or so, when markets open at 6 pm EST today, based on last closing price.

And yes, even with a small order, it's a good idea to get in now. There are ideas floating around that silver could increase to $1000 or $2000 an oz. And, you have it in your hand, in the event of the worst (bank collapse).

Child of God πŸ€πŸ•ŠβœοΈπŸ™πŸ½ Mommy to Emory πŸ¦„πŸ’œπŸ€±πŸ½ Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Digital Soldier πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

where can I buy it from?

In response Letitia Harris to her Publication

Woah! I just checked JM Bullion and they are out of stock on all Silver Bars!

(2) Show this thread

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Shorting silver has the potential to bring down the banks and crush the U.S. dollar and it might be a cozening beauty...

I buy mine from Provident Metals. I checked this mornig there are no 1 oz coins available! Same with JM Bullion!

In response Richard Perez to his Publication

I would check back after 6pm today when the market reopens. Seems the high volume is causing the silver sellers to pause until price clarity.

(1) Show this thread