Only people mentioned by @Txtattooedmommy in this post can reply

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

How can something like this be true and yet go unnoticed by the entire world? The military takeover of Burma certainly didn't go unnoticed.

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Is this reliable? Has anyone we know verified any of it? I hope and pray it's all true.

I could watch that dude all day . .

Would have enjoyed watching much more if he didn't scream and talk over the recording continously 🙄❤🤍💙🇺🇲

Thanks for sharing! i couldnt finish it from him screaming loud, but awesome from what I could see 😉

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Snoopy dance!!! So feckin cool!!! PraiseGod!!!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

lol

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Love the running commentary, Sam, is it, lol! We can only wish this is true!

Patriot seeking greatness 🇺🇸 Pass some popcorn please......🍿❤🍿❤🍿❤

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

Wish we could find out if this is true. It says it's in Bitchute's banned videos. Bitchute doesn't know who they are.

God🙏Country🇺🇸Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 New to the movement and trying to learn all that I can

In response Judy Manier to her Publication

thats what i was saying too. the videos of the white house with the motorcade was from the 20th, not the 25th and the fireworks occured after inauguration too. so the fact that the report the lady was reading off of was referencing those as evidence....🤷🏻‍♀️ i hope its true though.

(1) Show this thread