Again, use your own discernment - just sharing as I research myself...

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

No way is Canada going to accept a Foreign Queen. This is utter nonsense. It would make more sense to have a Blackfoot Chief the Leader of Canada than a Filipino and if you know anything about Canada the Metis would have a Challenger. MadMax clearly is aligned to the Alliance just as Riccardo is for the Aussies n Trump for the Americans. He will ve restored to his rightful position. His dusplacement was the result of Dominion shenanigans in the Leadership Race. Romano is self deluded n imo a Deep State plant to discredit Q and the Alliance. People want change but need to apply Discernment.

I get what you are saying. World is tired of "monarchy" but before the Blackfoot and other tribes evolved, ancient history suggests 3 waves of migration from Eastern Asia (which include Philippines) are the root races that later native Canadian tribes derived from .....https://cubetoronto.com/canada/where-did-the-native-peoples-of-canada-originate/

In response Blu Jen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Groenewoud, click on at the bottom under it