Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

In response April Evans to her Publication

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

yes. i hope they go there and on to gitmo for all to see.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

also, everything you think you've done in the darkness of your closet, God saw and will bring all your evil skeletons out into the light.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Remember the 2018 helicopter crash?

https://patch.com/california/newportbeach/three-identified-fatal-helicopter-crash-newport-beach

The people who died were identified as Brian R. Reichelt, 56, of Hollywood, Florida; Joseph Anthony Tena, 60, of Newport Beach; and Kimberly Lynne Watzman, 45, of Santa Monica. All were connected to the luxury hotel chain, The Standard, with Tena having a financial stake in the hotels. Waltzman, was the general manager of The Standard hotel in West Hollywood.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

LFG! So ready to see it.

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

I can't wait for justice to be served on these criminals.

I can't wait.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

The Standard Hotel is just a primer for what happened just down the street....

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Oh yes, Chateau Marmont. I watched the interview that Zak Paine with RedPill78 did with Johnheretohelp where John described everything that took place with Adam Schiff and a minor at the Chateau one night.

There was a witness to some of the events that happened. That witness committed "suicide" shortly thereafter.

Who was the witness? No other than Anthony Bourdain.

Oh, I can't wait for that info to be revealed to the "normies."

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Adam $chiff=Ed Buck!

(2) Show this thread