Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think you may be right on this. Boy these people are stupid!!

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Saturn.
Cronus.
“Father” Time
The Reaper
Death.

The “great god Pan”, the horned deity, represented Saturn in ancient paganism. This half-man half-goat creature is considered the
ancestor of our modern depictions of Satan.
“Pan was a composite creature, the upper part–with the exception of his horns–being human, and the lower part in the form of a goat. (…)The pipes of Pan signify the natural harmony of the spheres, and the god himself is a symbol of Saturn because this planet is enthroned in Capricorn, whose emblem is a goat”
– Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages

Saturn is esoterically associated with man’s limitations, restrictions, death and decay. Saturn was the controlling spirit of the lower worlds, or the animalistic side of man’s nature.

In some ways it is the necessary counterpart (no light without darkness / yin to the yang); however, it is something that should not be worshipped outright on its own, because we should strive to raise ourselves higher &

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Seeing this post made me remember how you said a long time ago how the eclipse was more important than we realized. Was thinking solar or lunar, but maybe it was the Jan. 16, 2020 Saturn-Jupiter Conjunction? This could have been their "kickoff" for all the Covid evil, the timeline syncs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Found this write up and look what's in just a few lines: "23", "ripple", "tsunami". So curious.

"It only happens once when Saturn and Pluto form an exact conjunction on January 12th– but it will ripple through the collective like a tsunami. Saturn and Pluto form a stellium at 23° Capricorn with the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres, square Eris in Aries"

https://newearthcentral.com/eclipses-saturn-pluto-conjunction/

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

[Their] ship.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

They seems to like Mars too, but maybe not for too much longer….

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Death star.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

ok VK you are going to love this song!!! lol
i found a song from the band PEPE ...

that is/was a funny band name from 80's that had a hit song SHALIDAY in Italy in 86...

*** it has a green frog with a wand on the cover of it...lol

so i found out that pepe is the new anthem of KEKISTAN for all pepe's out there ... no BS its a thing...kek(lol)

so i listened to it and watched the video...lol

lmao this song is funny... but i soon realized that MIMAS_CASSINI is in the fookn video!!!!!

WTF!! we had just lost cabin pressure!!!

at the 4:00 to 4:28 time in video shows MIMAS_CASSINI blowing up like the death star!

holy shit VK... that is some mind blowing coincidence?! or is it?
mind fookn unreal...lol
✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

SHADILAY - P.E.P.E. (the original!) - live from the 1986, on the Italian television - YouTube

The true P.E.P.E. sings SHADILAY on the Italian television in 1986!https://www.facebook.com/pepe.shadilay.official/SHADILAY (Italian version): https://itun.e...

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

ok VK after watching video a few times its pretty intense (the song kinda grows on you 2...lol)
it shows the sun and another star off in background (you referenced as HOME in a comment somewhere before)
also
Betelgeuse star is in video...black holes, worm holes(80's graphics lol) and MIMAS_CASSINI as i mentioned earlier post...

it has a lot of visual information in the video...

idk but its crazy VK how the video ...pepe... and to some of your post...all seem to be related in a way but not...?! synchronicities
synchronicity:
the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

✌️😎❤️🇺🇲🍿

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

the VIBES/SYNCS are off the scale ATM VK. And i feel its you doing it. Am I on the right path?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Well now, there’s a can of worms.
The eye of Metatron is [they’re] vampire energy sucking device giving them eternal life as long as they can feed through the bivecca bipolar artificial light they’ve created.

https://youtu.be/bAZnu0T1YSs

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

*[Their]

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Everything rolls up to the black cube for [them]

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Weebles Wobble but they don't fall down.

The First Death Star, almost did good before the bigger one came and gave it a wobble. Almost took out the bigger one we call our Moon.

really strange, but the pig / ham thing always seems to crop up
in stuff, and, lo and behold, the pig (snout) is seen in Saturn!!!

(at least as seen in one of Ewaranon's vids:)

can you believe it?

*in energy terms, eating ham increases anger in the body,
which may be why it's considered unclean in some cultures...
and the color of anger, when seen clairvoyantly in the body,
is dirty red... the color of the evil one portrayed

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

IDK Bacon makes me pretty happy

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Looks like a giant eyeball.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

the infamous 5

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Noticed Durham's beard on the moon on your cover picture.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Set[An] = Regent of Saturn = Origin of Cube Worship..

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Black Cube.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Hahaha that looks like the Death Star from Star Wars.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

"what are they(?) from saturn?" POTUS45

who knew JD is the man in the moon?!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😁😆😅😂🤣

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Y E S

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Hence ...the reason we can never see the dark side of the moon... blah blah

(3) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Spiritually , I would say Jupiter smashes Saturn VK.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

hmm think there's a destiny or fate there,
at least some tangle-with resonance,
since they're paired here ?

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

someone just posted this,
re watch the water & ripple

look at the pattern you referred to 👀
in jupiter saturn orbit below

(4) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

indeed they do, and they're big losers for it too.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I'd say yes + they tell. Moons named after Titans/Giants - Nephilims. Sons of the Fallen Ones.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

This was an interesting video.....

https://clouthub.com/p/n5dk7KgQ

Direct Link:
https://youtu.be/crdF1vhqKRU

(1) Show this thread