Since when do countries tell their enemies when they are going to attack? πŸ€”πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

From Disclose tv: NEW - President Zelensky, addressing the nation, says "we are told that February 16 will be the day of the attack. We will make it the Day of Unity... On this day, we will hoist national flags, put on blue and yellow ribbons and show the world our unity."

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

link: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1493285206832332800?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Is it actually Putin/whitehats going in to take out deepstate
cabal players, hmmm?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

It's like bay of pigs

Weapons buildup on your next door neighbors

C-A and MSM awaiting on the front-line with cameras but the president don'ts bite and leaves them exposed with egg on their face

The DOD put out a statement last week that Putin is planning on invading this Wednesday.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

DoD source: Trust me bro.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

When the satanic scum are working to get ahead of the Durham report and have no idea when it will actually drop….I am sure they will get it wrong and step in πŸ’© poo again…… πŸ˜‚

Great πŸŽ₯ 🍿 🧈 πŸ§‚

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It’s taken so many of these ff to get to a point of wakefulness to stop and think for ourselves.