Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

Melinda Gates and her upside down cross

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽβœοΈπŸ‘

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Marvin needs a shave.

if so... prooper terms is hanged

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I deff wanna be prooper
Checking peoples grammar is childish and usually backfires..Just sayin

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Who hung the Gates'? Sauce please! Thx JVB

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

This is the most recent post and no I don't vouch for the accuracy of every name on the list but this is the third or fourth file I've seen that has them hung in 2013. Frankly I was under the impression it was done in Africa after the half million children were paralyzed with the Polio vaccine. I have litterally 1000's of files not organized but when I run across more sauce I will upload it.The interesting thing about this series of posts is that they also state the 9 Cardnals at the Vatican who supposedly died of COVID were arestted and executed which makes more sense.

(1) Show this thread