Awake since the 80's...but still confronted.

Be careful who you have sex with.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response wolf skin to his Publication

Damn!!!! no one is safe! i still question if the same things happens from the shedding.

Awake since the 80's...but still confronted.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Me too.

my blood pressure is high. i did a parasite cleanse and the weirdest 💩 came out. i Am going to do DE starting today. Since August i had inflammation in my heart. it has almost disappeared now. i refuse to go to the dr. i am going to do another round of treatment as if i had “covid”. All i know is it is very very odd.

My father and i both had what they are calling “covid”. We both treated it naturally. My father had blood transfusions. Later diagnosed with 2 embolisms, one in each lung. He was not vaxxed at that time. i questioned the blood transfusions. he started bleeding out due to the colon cancer and the size and amount of blood clots he expelled before i had to readmit him was scary. it was during this time i started having the inflammation and chest discomfort. He was jabbed 3 weeks after his surgery and died 40 days later. His foot looked like blood clots not an infection. they wanted to amputate he said no.

He went septic. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

In response wolf skin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it